Sevenoaks Women exists to help our women to know Jesus and to make Him known
Besides connecting informally, Sevenoaks women have the opportunity to connect weekly for CHatS.
CHatS (Connecting Hearts at Sevenoaks)
CHatS is a weekly Bible study for ladies of all ages. Join us as we study the word of God together so we can grow spiritually and become available to God, the church, our neighbour, helping each other to connect our hearts with the God we serve.
CHatS meets on Wednesday mornings. There's coffee time at 9am, and studies run from 9:30-11am. Enter through the doors by the library.
Sudies being offered this semester are:
- Present Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living by Shauna Niequest
- Esther by Beth Moore
- The Jesus Lifestyle by Nicky Gumbel
- Heaven, Hell, and Life After Death by Kay Arthur
- Boundaries with Kids: How Healthy Choices Grow Healthy Children by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Life Lessons by Max Lucado (drop-in class)
Childcare is provided with a suggested donation of a toonie for each week you attend. Babies under a year are welcome to be in the study session with you or you may use the childcare available.